- Site Counter: 91,236
- Registered Users: 349
- Your IP: 22.214.171.124
Welcome to your new Drupal website!
Please follow these steps to set up and start using your website:
- Configure your website Once logged in, visit the administration section, where you can customize and configure all aspects of your website.
- Enable additional functionality Next, visit the module list and enable features which suit your specific needs. You can find additional modules in the Drupal modules download section.
- Customize your website design To change the "look and feel" of your website, visit the themes section. You may choose from one of the included themes or download additional themes from the Drupal themes download section.
- Start posting content Finally, you can create content for your website. This message will disappear once you have promoted a post to the front page.
News and Articles
Indonesian Cardiology Moving Ahead :
"Fighting Cardiovascular Disease in Harmony"
April 15th - 18th, 2010 at Ritz Carlton Hotel, Jakarta - Indonesia
The 19th Annual Scientific Meeting of Indonesian Heart Association is the national's largest and prestigious annually meeting for approximately 1.750 health care professionals (mostly cardiologists, internists, neurologists, cardio-thoracic surgeons, general practitioners and other professionals) and scientist from all parts of Indonesia and surroundings, which are all dedicated to the science of cardiovascular diseases and associated disorders.
Programming will provides continuing medical education through communication of appropriate and significant advances in the prevention, rehabilitation, diagnosis, and treatment of cardiovascular diseases from many angles and perspectives. Therefore, the attendees will have more comprehensive overview of recent advances in cardiovascular medicine.
The theme of these coming events is "Indonesian Cardiology Moving Ahead : Fighting Cardiovascular Disease in Harmony" which will capture the evolving field of topics cardiovascular services in Asia-Pacific region and the achievement of Indonesian cardiology in the millenium . This event is arranged in conjunction with The 13th National Congress of Indonesian Heart Association (KOPERKI XIII)
Symposia, workshops, mini-courses, cardiovascular research forum, free paper and Young Investigator Award session are interestingly available during the event. The scientific sessions offers a unique opportunity to gather with colleagues across the country with a wide-ranging interests and expertise in cardiovascular medicine and research. We have had some decades of advances; therefore, the scope and quality of scientific exchange at the scientific sessions have resulted in its becoming one of the most informative and the largest medical meeting of its kind in the country and surroundings. There will be also large, interesting technical and business exhibition for out partners from the pharmaceuticals and medical supplies companies. This exhibition will be displaying the latest medication and equipment advances in cardiology and cardiovascular surgery within the last recent years.
KOPAPDI XIV, Jakarta 11 – 14 November 2009
- Essential Gynecologic Surgery (AGS), October 28, 2009
- Advanced Gynecologic Surgical Skill (AGSS), October 29-31, 2009
- Basic Gynecologic Ultrasound, October 29-30, 2009
- Basic Gynecologic Laparoscopic Skill, October 30-31, 2009
Diabetes is serious disease caused by excess glucose in blood stream due to the body's inability to produce or utilize sufficient levels of insulin. In 2003 the global prevalence of diabetes was estimated at 194 million. This figure is predicted to reach 333 million by 2025 as consequence of longer life expectancy, sedentary lifestyle, and changing dietary patients.
- 2011-00-15 - 2011-00-00
- 0000-00-00 - 2011-00-00
- 2010-00-09 - 2010-00-00
- 2010-00-09 - 2010-00-00
- 2010-00-03 - 2010-00-00